£30,000 - £38,000 p.a.
A highly celebrated Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy is searching for a committed PA to a busy Director. A solid working knowledge of InDesign is essential for this role, as the successful candidate will be creating bespoke documents and presentation materials to the highest standard.
Operating within a team of dedicated, hard-working and collaborative PAs, you must have the same ethic with a positive outlook and competency at problem-solving when confronted with challenges. With this, you will become an instrumental part of a sociable, structured and supportive team, where all individuals are respected, and successes are shared. Specific responsibilities will include the below:
• Complex diary management for Director across time-zones
• Scheduling internal and external meetings
• Compiling and circulating agendas and relevant information in connection to meetings
• Managing domestic and international travel
• Reconciling all expenses
• Minute-taking at Senior Management meetings
• Conducting research on behalf of and in-line with Directors projects
• Preparing tailored bid documents and presentations using InDesign
• Providing ad-hoc support to other Directors
• Working across the wider business in a support capacity ensuring all business needs are met
To be considered, you must have superb organisational and time-management skills, able to meet the demands of multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines. Confident and articulate written/verbal communication is vital alongside a great sense of discretion, as this role will involve exposure to confidential information.
This is a highly sought-after opportunity at an impressive practice collaborating with leading Architecture studios. Apply today!
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.