£20,000 - £25,000 p.a.
A proactive and versatile Studio & Communications Coordinator with a sharp eye for graphics is required for an Inspiring Design Studio. With a spectacular portfolio of beautiful Architecture across multiple sectors, this is a newly-created role supporting their talented team.
Primarily focused on marketing, PR, social media and internal communications, the successful candidate must demonstrate experience in a similar role within an Architecture practice. Bringing superb written, verbal and visual communication skills, a strong sense of self-motivation and excellent time management, the Studio & Communications Coordinator will promote this studio’s story, ethos and successes as they grow and play an important part in maximising new business opportunities.
Central tasks will include:
• Preparing customised and graphics-orientated presentations, bid proposals, press releases, award submissions, brochures and other marketing collateral to a high specification within brand guidelines
• Collaborating with management and project teams to raise the studio’s profile and unlock business development/publicity opportunities through industry events, relationship-building and select press coverage
• Coordinating internal/external events, including guests lists, logistics and promotion
• Collectively managing online content, producing original assets and curating other material
• Updating internal databases with imagery, assets and leads generation
• Organising CPDs and inspiring external speakers’ presentations
We’re looking for a dedicated, passionate and ambitious Studio & Communications Coordinator to drive forward targeted and effective approaches to MarComms and PR, with the potential to build their remit in to a Leadership role.
If you have existing experience within the Architecture industry and are looking for a challenging and rewarding next career step, we would like to hear from you. You will receive great in-house support from a friendly, sociable and collaborative team and be recognised for your valuable contributions to their continuing development.
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.