£20,000 - £25,000 pa
An internationally renowned and multi award-winning architecture practice are seeking an organised and articulate Gallery Assistant to join their outstanding team. This is a part time position for 20 hours over 4 days a week.
You will be responsible for providing a professional and friendly welcome to all visitors to the Gallery. Duties include:
- Managing diaries
- Booking and organising meetings, tours and appointments
- Monthly stocktake and sales reports
- Managing social media
- Liaising with press and collating articles and photography relating to the gallery
- Manging facilities and liaising with contractors
- Graphics – editing brochures and gallery literature, assisting with the creation of new literature, initiating new signage, labels and pricing information etc.
- Assisting with the coordination of listings for gallery programmes/events/exhibitions
- Financial admin including collating and filing receipts/data for Accounts
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills, including Excel, Photoshop and Illustrator. You will also have previous experience of social media scheduling software and email marketing platforms.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a creative and articulate administrator to join a design-led and industry leading Architectural Gallery. Apply now with your CV.