£30,000 - £45,000 p.a.
A dynamic and driven Marketing and Communications Manager is needed for a hugely successful Architecture practice with a beautiful and diverse portfolio.
This is a pivotal moment in the practices development, and a hugely exciting time to be joining, as the successful candidate will be leading the marketing activities of the company following their recent rebrand and upcoming launch.
• Researching and identifying new business opportunities
• Managing the marketing strategy
• managing the events calendar and coordinating private events, trade shows, and product launches
• responsible for website and social media content, newsletters and social campaigns.
• Implementing design award strategy and assisting with the production of competition entries, bid submissions and tender packages
• creating all promotional material with the support of the Graphic Designer.
• liaising with external PR company
• Liaising press, clients and industry professionals, and managing the marketing budget.
A passion for and experience within the architecture industry is essential to successfully and creatively grow the companies profile. An ideal opportunity for a creative Marketing trailblazer to really make their mark.