£50,000 - £65,000 p.a.
Leading Architectural Studio requires a HR Manager to join their fantastic team. An excellent opportunity for an experienced individual with a great background within HR to progress their career in an established and reputable company.
Working closely with the Partners and various supporting teams, you will be responsible for many HR services to the business. A wide-ranging remit, responsibilities will include:
• Acting as a primary point of contact for employees and provide first class guidance, coaching and support services on HR policies and procedures
• Manage complex Employee Relations cases
• Manage the end to end process for leave/pay
• Support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture
• Manage the bi-annual performance management system for the office
• Support the Partners with bi-annual salary review by analysing and presenting data
• Build effective relationships with the business; coaching and developing the Leader Group on HR related queries
• Promote health, safety and wellbeing of all employees through implementations of relevant policies, wellbeing events and internal training
• Manage end to end benefits administration
• Work closely with the accounts department
• Produce accurate HR budgets and forecast potential costs
• Supervise recruitment process
• Maintain current HR systems
• Develop a consistent and accurate reporting structure
• Other HR duties as and when required
A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential alongside fantastic and engaging written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are crucial and the ability to adapt to various situations. This is very much a hands-on role and you will be expected to be involved in everything – ‘no job too big or too small’ attitude would be beneficial.
Apply ASAP for consideration.
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.