£35,000 - £50,000 p.a.
Are you a proactive and experienced Studio Manager looking for the next step in your career? This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a celebrated architecture practice and make your mark, ensuring the smooth running of the studio.
Reporting to the Practice Manager and managing the Studio Runner, duties include:
- PA responsibilities to the Partner (diary management, inbox management, travel booking)
- Facilities and maintenance, liaising with contractors
- IT support
- HR administration
- Providing petty cash and expensed support to Finance team
- Organising events and running the studio cultural programme
- Managing FOH operations
- Maintaining studio stationary and kitchen supplies
Experience in a similar Studio Management role within the creative industries is essential alongside excellent InDesign/Photoshop experience. They are looking for driven and proactive individual, with excellent multitasking skills and the ability to work independently. If you are a focused and on-the-ball Studio Manager with a creative background, this is the role for you.